Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Cafe Exhibition - Angela Von Boxtel




New exhibition is UP!
Angela is a regular organizer of amazing arty activities and exhibitions around our way, especially during the Manly Arts Festival. Come along to Yindela to see HER art work.
Bright, vibrant so full of life and zest, just the thing for these dull winter days.
As someone who adores found object sculpture, I am in love with her very clever assemblage pieces. Angela works in every medium imaginable, I think this clever girl has actually invented a few as well! Textiles, printing, painting, drawing, sculpture, all and more entwine to bring interesting uplifting artwork. I always think of Angela's work as 'Happy Art'. I dare you to experience it without a smile.
Angel Von Boxtel, Yindela Street Cafe Davidson now until 23rd June
AND, to see more of Angela's beautiful work www.angelavanboxtel.com

Interested Artists: I know a few of you have contacted me over the past week or so. I'll be getting to you all by the end of this week. Great response!
July Group Exhibition: coming up! "Local Birds" get creating... I'm accepting submissions NOW... email me cheralyn@hotmail.com Any 2D artwork no larger than 60cm x 60cm

No comments:

Post a Comment